Approx. Rs 95 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Synonyms||Respirometer, Incentive Spirometer|
|Uses/Application||Achieve optimum lung capacity|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
A respiratory exerciser is a device that will expand your lungs by helping you to breathe more deeply and fully. This device is primarily used for breathing exercises post-surgery or infection to make your lungs stronger. You can even use this to test whether the lungs are functioning properly or not. Get best price of Three Ball Respiratory Exerciser at Rs 160.
- Using a respiratory exerciser after surgery will help you keep your lungs clear.
- The device will also help keep your lungs active when you are recovering from surgery as if you were at home performing your daily activities.
- Respiratory Exercisers gently exercise the lungs and aid in keeping the lungs as healthy as possible.
- It will help you breathe properly to inhale and exhale more air.
This 3-ball exerciser is divided into three chambers containing three small spheres or balls. These balls rise from the surface because of the air pressure to test the capacity of the lungs. You can reverse the device for exhalation and inhalation to complete the cycle of exercise and testing properly.Instructions For Use:
- Step1 : Place your mouth around mouthpiece and Inhale
- Step2: Inhale thoroughly to lift the balls at the top
- Step3: Inhale as long as you comfortably can
- Step4: Remove the mouthpiece ane exhale properly
- Step5. Repeat the process